UPDATE! His shop closed, place is vacant and authorities are looking for him!
WE HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A WORSE TRANSMISSION SHOP THAN THIS ONE! It is a relatively small shop but has generated more complaints to my show that any other shop in the Denver Metro area.
By the way All American Transmissions is the latest name of his business. It is located at 9362 Federal Blvd in Federal Heights, owed by Jeff Jolliffe.
Jolliffe has had around 17 companies going back 10-years with a continual record of rip-offs!
SOME OF THE PAST NAMES HE HAS BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH INCLUDE: Certified Transmissions, Xtreme Power Works, Spartan and others. The only name that seems to be consistent with these ripoffs is Jeff Jolliffe!
A few customers have complained about their vehicles being stolen after they dropped them off for warranty work.
Just Friday, December 10, 2021, we got yet ANOTHER CALL about a customer who had his truck stolen from that location!
Jolliffe maintains that he has nothing to do with the thefts. Yet, they seem to happen only to unhappy customers demanding warranty work!
In general, Jolliffe denied he runs a bad shop and blames us for tarnishing his reputation. Here is part of an email response he sent to us:
“… the only time your representative was at my shop or the sherif was the customer who wrote a bad check and filed a false police report.” …
“… When we have a legitimate complaint that we try to rectify its exasperated and blown out of proportion due to you and your team. Then becomes almost impossible to rectify on our part.”
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE COMPLAINTS …
- Cody called as recently as January 27, 2023 about paying Jeff $700 for a so-called refurbished transmission. Cody says the transmission was defective, so Jeff talked him into paying another $1,000 for a “new” transmission, which would include installation. After paying a total of $1,700 to Jolliffe, Cody could not get him to do the job. He finally had to tow his car out of there!
- Charlie took his 2008 Chevy Silverado, to Jeff’s All American, at 9369 Federal Blvd. in Federal Heights, for a rebuilt transmission. The so-called rebuilt trans failed after 2 weeks! Charlie brought the truck back for warranty work. But after 4-weeks, the truck just sat there, so Charlie called me for help. He said the shop refused to honor their warranty. When we got involved, Jolliffe promised to fix the truck. Then, the very next day the truck was stolen, according to Jeff Jolliffe!Jolliffe’s response to Charlie’s stolen truck was sent to us in an email, which is partially quoted below:”Charlie’s truck has been investigated by federal heights police dept and Jeff Jolliffe nor any employees have been implicated or suspected of any wrong doing.”.
- Mark, from Indiana, broke down in Denver. He paid $3,400 to Jeff Jolliffe for a rebuilt transmission. Mark found out it was NOT rebuilt. Jolliffe also promised to return Mark’s core (worth a few thousand dollars) but never did it!
- One caller paid $2,000 for a rebuilt transmission that lasted 2-weeks!
- A college student contacted the show and claimed he paid Jolliffe $1,840 … with the promise of a newly rebuilt transmission, with a 3 year warranty. He said he never got it. In an email to us Jolliffe said, he never had a college student customer.
- Mike was told it would take 4-days to install a transmission but it actually took 15-days. Then when Mike tried to drive away, the tranny began to shudder and went into “limp” mode! Mike had the truck towed back and after a month, Mike got us involved. We had to get the sheriff’s department involved to get his truck back! Now the consumer has nothing but a pile of worthless parts and a truck that is also worthless!